paparazzi:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

project description to caitlin rodriguez

I don't have time to get these people out of my body right now, I need to panhandle get cash. Harvey Weinstein keeps appearing in my world, I want nothing to do with this man he used to be a concept but I think they involved the real harvey weinstein. This man/his name is the element of harming me. I don't have time to deal with this man or his name.
I refuse to acknowledge anything but the demand to bring you the $ and create a tv station you own.
As body, in a state of sickness without my medication I wrote his name daily as I smelled like piss and shit.
When I am free from this nightmare I will burn every childhood art piece I ever created without my medication, the indigo children are kids who need to be medicated for them to read/have focus, my medication is a life revelation, glasses, I can fucking read and accomplish my freshmen year at S.V.A.
This is an illegal project I'm in, AMORC read my thoughts and decided the human soul was real and keep trying to make "soul" real based off my impressions and thoughts but none of this is real, my belief is the only real thing/the thoughts I have. Until I run out of my medication and the people on the other end erase everything and turn me into a child. Now I've described my reality to you. The tv station in williamsburg and all the $ will be yours. Marry me.

Everything is diagramed in spirituality. Emily Lantz/the girl I originally created the art concept with guides me with James Hughes literally strategically guiding me back to reality.

Whoever exists on the other end of my eye in this project please fucking find a space for a tv station in williamsburg you told me for years that I owned domino sugar and had the mayor appear when I reached a mind state of being awake for 6 days making artwork this factory is not a metaphor it's where my tv station should be

I love you caitlin

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
1/3/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 435/8 james hughes days

*if you give me adderall I will make you a ceo at the tv station when it's created.
Without the medication I am forced to sleep and turned into a child, there is no time limit to this project therefore I can only progress with my medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment