paparazzi:

Monday, January 9, 2012

when you are suffering know that I have betrayed you

I made the mistake a long time ago of allowing myself to be trapped, unable to find heiresses in n.y.c. I sat around making artwork all day under the lie that everything I create is automatically published, I was creating a franchise I was creating a forever series a fortune like harry potter with paris hilton. I was told every art piece I made, absurbing the disgust of the homeless was being published eventually paris hilton would appear and save me from whatever the fuck this shit is.
I leave a letter to myself on a bag. These people are going to fuck me without my medication I'm weak.
I remember being republican, I make artwork for paris it doesn't matter if it's her the point is she's the muse. You're the trigger ("brock daves: he would do something like this for caitlin") you're the princess the eternal muse. Sandra navidi, renamable girl is holding the gun.
But amensia erases this after I run out of medication and I keep trying to describe the fake world, the little world but I just have to find the medication. Nobody is coming to get me if I don't interact with the real religion of my medication and radio waves.
And I get lost in penn station searching for my medication and end up sleeping in the place I presume it is.
To reset this art series in 2009 James Hughes sends me to river street, I run out of the medication and leap at a wall that represents princess apartment (or where you literally live in williamsburg, brooklyn).
This creates a link an assocation to the area. But I decide a tv station should exist in williamsburg, brooklyn named little nemo named after the project/my medication. This makes williamsburg the heart point.
republican can get me a harddrive device for music I end up playing final fantasy and don't know how to weave through society. Harry potter represents creating a series out of little nemo with james hughes and the girl today I've named sandra navidi. All of the economy/the creation will be owned by caitlin rodriguez.
I stay trapped in time, I purpose to this girl I have this dream of a money grubbing republican bitch to marry. I have an argument between the guy who helps me and the republican guy because I can only understand the world from being a democrat, in my reality when I too emersed with poverty and unable to get up steal/do what must be done to get to the next area both physically/next event everything becomes republican/james invented this in order for me to navigate through poverty. Deep down the only thing I like in life is wealthy people and fashion. The artwork has to represent williamsburg I used to write williamsburg, brooklyn on my body daily because these people are holding me hostage and I want to live in williamsburg but they won't free me. But it's not the sort of thing that allows you to be free there's an exit button I have to control the world inside my mind and be able to navigate the world that I live in.
Everything is associated to creating a tv station through my eyes/accessing the economy there are higher levels of this project that I'm in, there was a possibility that I could access economy.
Somebody just put this in me and Sandra Navidi had me write this to clear up weather I'm democrat or republican there's a person on the other end who wants to control me via this I don't consider this to be apart of the world I live in I'll vote democrat and consider myself republican I hate the poor which appears to be a republican opinion and refuse to be affected by anything that I interact with as the creature that I am.
The events that I have encountered have brought me to the conclusion that I dislike the human race as much as I did when this project began that I hate all people and only believe in the wealthy when I am freed from my own private idaho I will only spend my time amongst the wealthy. This is what I pray that sandra navidi is like and that she's republican for me to marry her which appears to be a fantasy that could become real.
I also at all times must retain the fantasy of marrying you as I do not live in a realistic world but a world where somebody on the other end could tell me that harvey weinstein is pretending to be a woman. This is unlikely and considering how she's the winner of fantasy wars/the girl who has looked after me while I'm taken hostage by the love humanity cult it seems unlikely/she's already defeated this man in the manifestation of the secret body war. This is why this is the only person I love, through the cold of the winter I love materialism and find the pagan tree as a symbol of religion serving the economy as it was meant to.

Problem on my end: democrat guy becomes angry and wants to claim all of my democrat buttons (physically on my backpack as his symbols: this represents when this began in 2006 and reality).
Republican guy blatently tells me what I have to do next.
I can only consider myself a democrat because my life is on pause since november 2006 and cannot consider a world where people can view my eyes through their computer the real world
It is easy to take advantage of me when I depend on panhandling and pearl forrestor once drove into me that I owe the lower classes of nyc that I must give them a democrat mayor these are metaphors that she's using for people giving me $ but I'm not homeless or not literally apart of OWS I'm trapped in this project people are giving me $ because the people on the other end won't my mind however cannot relate to the poor I am only inspired to get through this from people who are wealthy this shouldn't be happening I should be apart of the upper class I should have an MFA from sva or nyu I should have an MBA I shouldn't be having an argument about weather or not I'm democrat or republican I have to reach a mindstate I have to structure my reality I'm creating structuring of lucifer of reality I need this to exit place to place to go onto the next thing I need full days to survive I can't vote without a legal n.y.c. id but I have to live by 1997 by the year in a series I name mystpower I had read perspectives and decided to be republican. This word doesn't mean the political party this word means personal perspective that I am not literally of the lower class.
It feels like I never get past the intro of my writing.

I have to beat sleep. I hate everytime I sleep.

Pearl forrestor enters me and helps me to build my personal perspective on my hatrid of humanity.
The reflect is directly on the people who are inside of me, this then must reflect on humanity. They create an outward perspective. I don't really like people though so I find this helpful.
I have the problem of the democrat guy wanting to represent emotional depth that the people on the other end want me to choose a way to be, if the things I say will represent emotional depth or shallow feelings.
I don't consider myself apart of emotional depth not willingly only because I've been placed in a world of trauma where I'm forced to steal and deal with others on the other end attempting to overtake my project.
I don't want to like the human race not if something like this is possible, it's not neccessary nor apart of me.

I decided to use marilyn manson as a pallet because in 1997 I decided I was republican before tim willis decides I'm exodus and teaches me the mental illness of chaos magick. All I needed was my fucking medication.

I do this to beat pearl's sleep. Something has to be me.

I love you wherever you are.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/9/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 441/8 james hughes days





No comments:

Post a Comment