paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

please shoot harvey weinstein

it's important to me my relationship with renamed woman who helps me. I don't want this paused I have to get out of me the people who control me. The focus takes a bit of time or they place too much anger in me and I have to run around the streets in a mode I call Jesus Christ Art Star which causes me to say out loud whatever the say within me. This is a mode of shame without thoughts, I have to get this light it's something like a laser point off my eye that speaks in soundwaves/alters my mentality. Some of the people in me help me/create pleasurable emotions/make me believe a $ on the train is a reason that everything is alright, continunable. Whoever is on the other end who places "weinstein" as a sound wave into me is altering my mentality. When I seizure in jesus christ art star everything I create is great, graffiti art from sva on 21st street. There is no end to this project. Until I figure out another way I have to use jesus christ art star to navigate between worlds. I remembered something in attacking today that "harvey weinstein" told me which is that there are other people programming my mentality on my eye, he however does not help me. My thoughts are not my own and I have never believed this man to be god, I had a business deal with him in this and he fucked me.

Had to update. Currently addicted to anger and may have to seizure soon.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/4/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 435/8 james hughes days  

No comments:

Post a Comment