paparazzi:

Friday, January 6, 2012

Caitlin,
I dont know how to get to the other end of this project, everyday is this hell where i need to take control but dont/never find the $ for my medication and caffiene. Im sometimes helped by the people on the other end but they want me to represent elements/political parties they want power in my world and to represent parts of ny personality, james hughes overdrove my mind made me a republican with an esoteric religion for $ whoevwr the fuck these people are i presume brought from amorc they have to let me go at some point. I will not allow the history of my universe to keep me trapped in my mind eventually i have to be freed the girl i named sarah neufeld has to come to me at some point.

I love you

-little nemo
(christopher)

+ じぇすs


Apart of occupy wall strwet
A caitlin rodriguez production
Little nemo on hbo
1/6/2012
Black caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 437/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment