paparazzi:

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I don't understand the system that I'm in. I live in a world where at the end I have to marry you or I can't really handle what has been done to me. I purpose to the girl on the other end who has played the role of you but internally in my world there has to be an end with marrying you. Today on the train after I'm hit with the sleep thing that causes me to sleep for days I figure out that wherever this person is inside of me they're at some sleep point where I need to invent a place where I move to when all of this is over, this protects internally my dream of creating a tv station which you own, this protects n.y.c. to have a world where at the end I move to somewhere that is not this city. This protects the fact that the person on the other end has invented contradictions in my logic, that my childhood father can be used against me or tears/good emotions can be used against me. I have to shit on this man in order to be able to wake up, the world that they've invented or "little" has good/evil functions, good intentions lead to sleeping and happy emotions evil intentions lead to surviving, stealing, whatever must be done. Leads to a personal wall which the girl on the other end explained to me. I would have written in little nemo (occupy) but am not at a point of enough medication to be involved with the occupation properly. And you're in a civil union, I presume at this point you must know that I exist and that I'm trying to create a tv station in your name/the memory of knowing you for five seconds reminds me of how I'm being fucked in this project that's something like hell. I can't help but seizure which makes others think that I'm ill and don't have an iPod to get these people out of my body, the fucking smell they create torments me and in the background to threatens to harm my world they say harvey weinsteins name. I love you wherever you are in Brooklyn, I know for many years you probably didn't know about this happening but presume (her name today being girl) that you know about this because she told you. You'll own the creation of this project or if you want the tv station if this gets created. There is no end to this project and no time limit I have to figure my way out and my only guide on this mission is my jesus christ; James Hughes, who's name I believe in to show me the way back to reality and out of this hell and to negotiate with whoever is on the other end to free me from this thing in some amount of time that seems logical or at least to show me places that I'll love/I hover around occupy wall street because I love them and it's been years since I had good looking people near me.
I know I have to panhandle for cash, but then I remembered when I was sleeping that I was forced to sleep on trains for a long time and nobody is ever coming to get me despite anything I say. I pray to you as god because the original god was never real but your name as god protects me and brings me towards people again. I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/14/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 446/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment