paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I kept playing the postal service on repeat when I figured out the truth. Part of the truth, I had enough of my medication in me to figure out reality, that I needed to take my medication as I originally did everything I did in my human mind/the arts was based within this. Harvey Weinstein thought he was my god, literally my god, the project this thing I'm in allows me to run out of my medication I become mentally ill and the people on the other end cause me to seizure attempt to keep me out of society I won't be able to understand what's happening my mind is unable to build thoughts, I fall to the lowest level and label myself cailtin rodriguez husband. The art is a tribute to you, I fell into this hell inside of hell's kitchen and made the decision the one name I needed to get around these people and out of this project was your name. They wanted me to be unaware of what was happening to make shitty artwork they could sell.
There's a fake world of the producers who want to prevent me from reaching reality/want to create shitty artwork, it's a sub level world that was built out of my apartment.
Caitlin-Katherin is from the real world/shire/gave me instructions on what I'm supposed to do in this project.
This is a story about the artwork I create in fairfield, Connecticut which I named the alpha suburb.
You are the inspiration for life.

I love you

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/4/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 435/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment