paparazzi:

Friday, January 13, 2012

today she is goddess

caitlin,
I have no choice but to control my hell. The symbol of gunnar's death and the function of what must be done is a gain from a bottle of my medication. The metronews guy on the other end wants to control me and my faith in my medication. I cannot have people control me in this game/whatever the fuck this shit is. It's hard enough to figure out how to communicate with the original people/whoever is going to show me where they live and how to get out/paid from this. Let's make a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn when this is over.
I will never leave occupy wall street where good looking people live at the endless 2004 moveon.org protest that I formerly lived at inside my mind.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/12/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 445/8 james hughes days

*the democrat buttons on my backpack represent this.

No comments:

Post a Comment