paparazzi:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

magick hell

caitlin,
I create a ceremony to take control from the people on the other end. My hatrid for my past and my hate of all memories I had of childhood which they trap me in from constant reference I create a ceremony out of this. I started this at saint paul/saint andrew's. James Hughes wants me to mention my dick in a black mirror music video. I need a camcorder but nobody will give me a job in film editing and nobody will pay me/let me out of this fucking project so I have to panhandle for my camera. I'll have to panhandle for a dvx. I hate this planet. I use my religion the theosophy of caitlin to take control. There is nothing I hate more than my past.
A guy named karl teaches me how to get shit in nyc while stuck in this shit.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/17/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 449/8 james hughes days


No comments:

Post a Comment