paparazzi:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

black wave/bad vibrations

caitlin,
I don't understand why the people on the other end made me afraid of others reading my blog knowing that I've been to prison or make me afraid of writing and then ask me to overcome this, what was the point in creating a fear function to protect me if they want me to overcome this. It no longer makes sense, to directly associate this to the evil enemy, the "harvey weinstein" I no longer believe was the man harvey weinstein and if it was he really seems to have little to do with the actual project, his name seems to stall point the project in artwork created out of a seizure as I search for clothing, a party and my medication. He also seems to feed my back my own ideas for artwork and prolong the first portion of the project. 
I watch my music video of my lifetime trapped in a bottle. In the seizure of symbols I curse the human race with the word "little nemo" and will use all spirituality to create you a church, to curse all souls born to this earth.
For what has been done to me I spit misery back into the world. I am the villian of the earth, may suffering be born with my return to humanity.
Fuck all of humanity.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/17/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 449/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment