paparazzi:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lauren was arrested at the D3 protest in grand central. I find all of this inspiring it's like being in 2004 before people spoke through my body and there was a future without needing to find a way to get the people out of me who attack 24/7. I didn't take seriously when parker posey or the girl from hell's kitchen I call Leviticus told me about all of this shit, unfortunately it wasn't a joke. You had me rename her so there's a possibility that you're on the other end of this or Leviticus is taking care of me and playing the role of God above the rest of the demons who help me stay out of prison and find my way to the occupy protests. There's also a system where the people who want to harm me say they're harvey weinstein and the other people who want to help me say they're james hughes. Although to harm me would be to wish for this to go on forever, I just have to find a way to get these people out of my eye. Most recent update with my demons:

democrat has accepted that Leviticus' character is this morph atom of the character of christie cummings in my novels. He becomes vain, says things in this vague emptyish way but helped me earlier in the day. It's difficult to know who's where when amnesia is still on my eye but James has informed me to avoid fighting  this right now. There's a lot of perceptions on my eye, the last time I got one out is pearl forrestor's upper east side sexual taste of a woman who smokes cigarettes, is republican and 60. Nevertheless I'll run out of medication and be trapped in this shit if I go the other way.

I don't know who pearl forester is but she plays this as a game/some of these people play this with characters. I don't acknowledge this as something with characters but something where I need to return get out of this shit, I can't live the rest of my life with people altering my eye/places perceptions in my mind through my eye/giving me amnesia. It's a simple fucking system to get through but I need the medication to interact, the religious portion is all my method for creating art all of which was complete at 23. Then they decided to make this, I decided to ignore them through my thesis and now it's 2012 and I don't understand how the fuck it's 2012 but this is because I haven't restored time.
I can't understand why the fuck this exists or why I'm forced to say harvey weinsteins name everyday. I don't know who these people are but I will reach you get to you I will give you the $.
I need to stop speaking to the people on the other end out loud.

I refuse to fight for my own art/allow people who broadcast into me to control what I write to you, I'm writing directly to you from this fucking hell I don't care if they're broadcasting a jpg on my eye or implying that they're harvey weinstein, this man has nothing to do with me or the tv station.

I have to cry to get people out of me. On the street in a psychotic state I tell them about hating tears everything on my eye causes hate and is the lowest form of emotion.

I will name the higher levels after your friends in a photograph I found on Facebook after I learned the use the internet. The goal of everyone against me is to keep me from people, the word republican is a deterrent against the forced homelessness. This also reflects on my class status, this project will not pay me until I reach the end, I have to have a perspective that prevents people from entering my eye.

Wealth. Class status. Occupy wall street. Finding my sister. Finding out who's running this fucking machine who's on the other end of conversations with me.

Somebody wants to save me. Parker Posey brought me to the apple store.

The writing is scattered and I should be at general assembly. Being able to say anything is better than the homeless world of speaking to people in the air writing art for a programmed channel in williamsburg that will only exist if I make it to the end of this project find a way to get the $ and then sign it over to you/find whoever is on the other end and create a tv station with them.

anyone but harvey weinstein. I have this patty hearst love for them but they keep me psychologically afloat and onto the next mission. Harvey Weinstein only wishes to harm me.
Pearl forester seemed to at some point support a tv station.
Parker Posey will create a tv station with me. This person has looked after me.

My messages are in the background of the documentation of occupy wall street.

-little nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/3/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 435/ 8 james hughes days


No comments:

Post a Comment