paparazzi:

Saturday, January 28, 2012

i don't like the democrat guy who keeps labeling everything and playing the squealer program/the fake anniversary

caitlin,
i don't like that the people on the other end are fucking with the anniversary or trying to make a consistent plot line with I talk to you. I then sing to the demons on the other end because they've kept me trapped in this thing for years to the heart is a lonely hunter, to you and the picture of your friends who live down the street it's another moment like the month of may in fairfield, connecticut when I decide you will be god of these people and own the tv station they will work at in williamsburg. Even hughes.
Earlier in the day I pay tribute to james hughes who invented a system/machine where a new person can be built/I can be brought back to my focus in 8th grade (Little Nemo:exodus) with music/levels of the mind. We should own domino sugar, I was going to walk around and give a speech to the people on the other end as I normally do but they made me the other version of me. 

-little nemo 
(christopher) 

apart of occupy wall street 
a caitlin rodriguez production 
little nemo on hbo 
1/28/2012 
black caitlin heart 
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 460/8 james hughes days 


No comments:

Post a Comment