paparazzi:

Friday, January 27, 2012

james hughes

hughes:
I normally have to think of your picture to understand a person. When I run out of the medication the people on the other end make it immensely hard to find. I'm confused in the system and hope I've been speaking to you, I throw into the trash my art as a call for help which women I love invented, the people on the other end used to pretend I speak to different people when I enter different areas of town. I need someone from the project to come directly to me. I tried contacting adbusters I'm hoping Kaelle Lasn or somebody like that would know the address/who runs this project. Please help me, the symbols become confusing when love/hate symbols are chosen, I just can't have pearl/democrat/anyone put me to sleep anymore when it takes too long to get the $ let alone try to make it to shows/use this to advertise to create a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn.
I hope at least on some level I'm speaking to you.
I love you guy.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/27/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 459/8 james hughes days

*viewer: click on the domino sugar refinery to see my music videos/what I look like.
I have been trying to use this project I'm trapped in and the $ from it to create a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn to name "little nemo" since 2008 when I graduated S.V.A. while still apart of this project.
But I ran out of student loan $/aetna chickering for the medication the project is based on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment