paparazzi:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

missed medicine

caitlin,

I didn't want to be a spiritualist. These people since hell's kitchen have used this to manipulate me and had me go off the medication I need for a period of time so I'd drop out of art school/be unable to communicate to shire/the people who run the project. Everything is based in the human mind, if you believe in spirituality my existence will break your heart into the lie of the human soul, there's nothing but belief, as leader of the indigo children I call for a disbelief in the human soul, hear the word little nemo and feel the pain and misery of my existence/there is no such thing as spirituality. Souls.

All of this is bullshit AMORC attempted to push on me.
If I don't watch new media I stay trapped in time. Everything in this project to a mentality extent is based on the 1997 book "the happy mutant handbook"

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/3/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 435/8 james hughes days

you will marry me 

No comments:

Post a Comment