paparazzi:

Monday, January 9, 2012

exist quicker. have a green hat to represent luigi. hughes brothers is on n3rd street and i keep talking to mario and pretending james is making a tv station out of my eyes/the ultimate promotion via the human art project of williamsburg, brooklyn/the school of visual arts

caitlin,
The demons definitely help me think of shit I wouldn't without them.
There are also people on every level of me and I'm decently sure because I wanted to destroy the endless addiction of sleep that sandra navidi placed something in me to remind me of a symbol for 4 years (art school hitler/the motivation to become to hipster king of williamsburg, brooklyn with her as queen)
My mind needs to consume new music not as a metaphor but literally. The artwork is formatted around 2008 and the concept that they'll release me. Pearl forrestor teaches me to re-encorporate to people, compliment the guy @ the daytime shelter I found on his burberry frames that I have a version of/I have a semi bond with her over stealing burberry colgone.
I followed the guy who wants me to call him finn because he's the next example of fashion at OWS at the west end church where I live if I follow fashion I'll find my way to the next event although there is no end to this world I have to face that this is forever and then something inside of me turns on that she or time turned off when I stopped believing there's an end to this world. There's a man who touches me for $. I have to manage this world internal and external whoever is on the other end is looking for a human who has endless possibilities/a person internally since they can read my upcoming thoughts. I have to learn to control their internal bios/get to the higher levels. This is all really happening around occupy wall street.
I have an argument about weather I'm a democrat or republican because the guy who helps me is republican and symbolizes everything I wish to be when I return to the world and the other guy places me to sleep and represents the belief in spirituality there's nothing inspirational about this the reason I hear music is because I'm corrupt as a person deep down I'm republican and hate everyone. Whoever was on the other end to represent the spiritual/life fulfillment part of this project does not like me and believes people change or evolve. Nobody changes or evolves people mimick television and copy the perspective of art over humanity.
I've reached my own private idaho my demons have yet to come and get me and deliver me to the girl I named sandra navidi and metropolitian (the upper east side people I should be with)

I love you. I'll make you a tv station. A man touches my dick for $

-Little Nemo
(christopher)


Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/8/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 441/8 james hughes days

need $ for doctor
need clothing/place to shower
need to beat sleep/find a reason to do this if I'm never going to be freed
need $ need a party in williamsburg brooklyn
need lasik in london and to move to paris france with sandra navidi

No comments:

Post a Comment