paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

today her name is christie warde which she played for a period of time when I had her gather anyone I knew in childhood that I randomly selected to help me beat "little nemo" each person I selected probably in the system segmented paris hilton's power as princess/at one point somebody on the other end has them get christie cummings who was probably apart of the project since hell's kitchen, since whoever fucked up/I burn the sarah neufeld book when I presume the people on the other end are going to tell me I'm gay.
She's building me out of confusion. I have to fucking eat at a shelter hold on (if I had a gun all of my artwork would be bateman. Please fucking get me a job on wall street)

The blogs are supposed to match in numerological symbols build outward esoterically to reality.
At least back to filming myself and placing it on the internet, I used to call this artwork "skittles" that I just say whatever off the cuff. But I still have these people in me and they're on a level that's based off the enviornmental affects of crystals in energy until I control everything.

I would have stopped this blog at 82 because this was tim willis' birthyear and the basis of my belief that spirituality is the key to $, the reason I purchased any esoteric talisman at s.v.a. for $
This probably isn't what I'm involved with but the closest thing this could legally be is AMORC, then she explains to me it isn't AMORC and there were so many possibilities they could fuck me at any point and did.
I suppose we all win, I live at occupy wall street and don't believe in spirituality and my artwork will probably be worth what neckface's artwork was in 2006 if anybody ever finds out I exist.

I keep purposing to her. There's a key element in the princess as god, you have to own everything the future economy of whatever economy becomes of my body/little nemo.
The economy/creation of christopher mastronardi will go to caitlin rodriguez.
This is my conclusion of the hell I live in and literally how my world works.
I fucked this up with paris hilton it should have been a paris hilton production now everything is fixed but only in terms of art.

The consequence of the "michael bloomberg morning show" people who wanted me to believe the $ was from the mayor is I cannot live by a religion of numbers/automatic art/the jim morrison quote.
Or perhaps I can but not with the belief that the city will literally activate a grid system. Or christie warde beat the democrat metro news guy in my progress in restoring my art process.

I suppose I will stop here. littlenemooccupy symbolizes my direct connection to this girl whatever her real name is. I'm trying to marry her and you as well, I have no choice about this I have to attempt to marry you it's the way I've been programmed.

(in trauma and all)

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/11/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 443/8 james hughes days


No comments:

Post a Comment