paparazzi:

Saturday, January 14, 2012

another update. happy civil union. still in this fucking thing.

the shins -> represent the moments in derby, ct when I'm amongst nobody and I'm thinking of you.
I need to move to n.y.c. to make it to the school of visual arts.
Whoever is on the other end in this project cannot have me/my personal religion of you/they cannot have my past life or the symbols of the memories I had.

I have to murder these memories in some ceremony to control my world. The soft loving emotion of sleeping at the west end church has to meet the psychotic emotion of the seizure. I could do this if they didn't make the meditation so fucking difficult (or place in the anger demands that the artwork off the medication will count)

this would all go quicker if they'd stop putting me to sleep.

somebody woke me up three times last night but I didn't want to leave the church, it's rare I want to leave a place I love this much James Hughes placed van halen on his Facebook I'm being told to do this david lee roth seizure thing I'm working with these demon people on the other end who won't come to me but who help me and the one who explained to me how to get back to the real world/what I do wrong every time.
The only ting that's me at this point is the demand that everything that connects to the real world is you, the demons explain to me how to interact with occupy wall street being homeless and this creature and that I need to panhandle to cell phones/items to assist in the occupation to later create a following to later create a tv station out of occupy wall street. I'm wearing a suit because it's this tribute to the demon guy on the other end who plays jason slocumb although this was supposed to be a reference to the last cigarette and the relationship I tried to create with you when I sometimes thought it was you or wanted to pretend girl was you, I think he's telling me I'm falling apart in an art game where I'm supposed to be igby slocumb at occupy wall street until I figure out how to become ollie slocumb.
I don't think there's really a separate way out of this thing other than what's been developed.
All I know is if I demand everything is under your creation/you own the tv station out of this everything will be okay the day is okay it's alright that people are putting me to sleep and attempting to alter the base of my focus so I can't get the sound wave out that currently tells me that "harvey weinstein company" which used to say "john blarney" and "bum bum christie cummings" and at one point "the most famous woman paris hilton"

i'm many levels down in this indigo game. I invented paris france as a place to move to control the game on my end to push the point that I'm going to create a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn. this should have been domino or pfizer. I also believe this will never end.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/14/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 446/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment