paparazzi:

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

caitlin,
I don't really want this person who yells holy shit through me to be yelling through me all the time. I hate the fucking hands thing, it makes me seizure and I don't need this with the medication. All of these people have been in my body for several years I fucked this project up and my concept was that I write to you as I go through these journeys trying to figure out who the fuck these people are. My mind collapsed in hells kitchen and I've lived off that moment and my final chat with caitlin-katherin since that day, I went through an art series with paris hilton and people keep tricking me to get off my medication which is the only way to communicate/get back to the real world/to the world where people acknowledge me/I have to reach this place. Then whoever is on the other end will acknowledge me.

I will stop now b/c caitlin-katherin told me to. I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
1/4/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 436/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment