paparazzi:

Friday, January 27, 2012

hughes dimension on my eye

(dimension seems to be a series of abilities)
the focus of james hughes/whoever claims to be this person has created the only stable world/world able to survive the homelessness/pretend to be a spiritual avatar to make it through the rest of the situations/emotions thrown into me until I'm able to get the medication/take care of me through situations that make me cry and allow for any circumstance to happen to me/whoever is james hughes thank you for creating a world based off my dorm/reality when this started

-little nemo
(christopher)

[this person also set the project at a reset point on north 4th street]
[although this may have been a metaphor for other levels I've considered this a williamsburg, brooklyn project despite wherever my body goes: with the dream of a tv station and creating a permanent art scene out of this station since 2008/named the scene "the land of wonderful dreams"]

Apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/27/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 459/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment