paparazzi:

Monday, January 16, 2012

dorm room

caitlin,
I hate everyone on the other side I will not allow others to control me I will not play a game I will not allow a world to exist where I get told where to make my artwork or what matters on my end. I will not be told about my symbols. I now sell out the # 23. I no longer believe in this as my spiritual number nothing that I believed in, in the esoteric matters. I create my dorm room mode to block others out of me nothing I say during this time counts I do not count anything said I had my dorm room as my personal space where I listen to the arcade fire I will have personal space in my hell.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

Apart of occupy wall street
A caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/16/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 448/8 james hughes days


No comments:

Post a Comment